Dear Clients! Transaction security may be compromised due to circumstances beyond our control. To avoid this, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the following rules for converting electronic currency:
- Always require confirmation of the identity of the person whose details you intend to transfer funds to. You can do this by making a personal call to skype, icq or by requesting information about the opponent’s wallet status on the payment system website;
- Be extremely careful when filling in the “Account Number” field of the addressee. Having made a mistake, you send your own funds in an unknown direction without the possibility of their return;
- Never provide loans using “irrevocable” electronic payment systems. In this case, the chance to face the fact of fraud is extremely high;
- If you are invited to make a payment in a manner different from that specified in the instructions for using our service, refuse to make the payment and inform our specialist about the incident. The same applies to payments for applications not created by you personally;
- Refuse to transfer funds owned by third parties through your own bank accounts. There are cases when such transactions for a fee led to the fact that the account holder became an accomplice in a financial crime, unaware of malicious intent on the part of fraudsters;
- Always check with the employee of the exchange office information that comes to your mail.
Our and similar services do not provide loans, do not take funds from users on credit or at interest, do not accept donations. If you receive messages of a suspicious nature on our behalf with information similar to ours or other details, refrain from fulfilling the requirements indicated there and report the incident to our support service .
Taking care of your financial well-being.